
(im lazy.. check out faceboook yeah?)
So i am currently engaged. And these are some of the FAQs i have collected...
What is it like to be engaged at 23 going 24?
It feels like you have finally make your first major decision of ur life yourself.
What made me so sure he is the one?
Everytime I look at him, i cant help it but smile to myself. Everytime we hang out, we have endless things to talk about, laugh about, smile about. We can meet everyday and yet still want to meet the very next day. He looks attractive in all shitty clothes always...
When he goes out till late night, and he doesnt pick up my calls, or return smses.. I am more worried than pissed.. (OF COURSE>> ONCE HE PICKS UP> I AM 100% pissed)
We are like jigsaw pieces fixed for each other...
Do you think you will ever be sick of him?
I will always remember the reason i fell in love with him, theres no reason to be sick of him when im falling in love with him everytime i look at him...
Lets grow old together miu=)
i toured the outerspace at
10:16 PM