Life is about finding the route to happiness
before it ends in a blink
Hopefully on my route to MY happiness
You will find yours too
17 October 2009
lacking
heh heh heh
Check out my damn nice gloves!
I went for old taipan outing yesterday. GOOD.
=)
Gems outing. GOOD.
I am putting in more effort in friendships that are worthy of my time=)
been playing softball every weekend!with SC, my coach=)
i toured the outerspace at 11:50 PM
__i've been whisked away by shuicai__
; BeenW H I S K E D Away ;
Chloe
Ziyen
28th Jan
aquarius
; I reallybelieve in L O V E ;
love stonning
love swimming
love spending money
love going holidays
ultra love SC
; I reallyW I S H... ;
wish that i'll get a great job
wish for more time
wish for more travelling opportunities
wish that my friends stay happy
wish for more wishes cuz i was nice wishing for my friends..