
Acer. IF YOU FAIL ME. i will be super pissed.
My fugitsu failed only partially. BUT it survived these:
Hall Viruses
Not being turned off for 5 days in a row (frequently)
Playing music till i fall asleep
KTV-ing
Movie maratons
Matlab
Visual C
SOme weird programs sc installed
CS and other games
AND DEAR ACER>
ALL you did until now was.
stay in my room-off-ed when not in use.
do MIcrosoft office work
AND if you dare to die. I WILL FRY you. I am serious.
On a happier note. I love staying at home. And this exam period reminded me of the reasons.
1) I get to eat delicious breakfast every morning:
Chai Tao Kway + Chinese Tea this morning
2) If i am home for lunch: Porridge with yu tiao
3) last night i even had dessert can.: Green bean with melon and honey soup.
4)Do not needa wash my clothes
5)Do not needa sweep the floor
AND YES> WARNING TO ACER LAPPIE
I WILL STILL FRY YOU DeAR ACER>> if u fail before my fugitsu(my sis using) my Desktop-father using, my brother's ACER laptop and laptop. cuz. YOU ARE THE youngest. TRY NOT TO BE RETARDED.LAck of experience is not an excuse pls.