Life is about finding the route to happiness
before it ends in a blink
Hopefully on my route to MY happiness
You will find yours too
29 September 2008
This is what i am feeling now. everything seems to be all over the place.. moving very fast. Cant grab them. cant remember them. maybe they ain there after all.
Spacing out yet again. Stoning too much... Maybe i am just too tired? FYP.Tuition.School. I just wanna spend time with sc... with vages.. slacking ard... Why is it so hard to find time?
I wonder whether 24 hours a day will ever be enough. For those that feel that 24 hours is enough.. it is probably cuz they havent experienced any day thats longer than 24 hours? Come on, don lie.. u will wanna have just an hour more each day so that u can sit and STONE.
Final yr is really tough. The days seems to be zooming past while I have no recollection of them. It seems that I was lost somewhere while the world moved on with my 'shell'- my body without soul. Maybe fyp trained me to go into my stoning mode in a split second.. and come out of it in another?
I am so lost. I cant seem to do very well for my quizes as easily as in the past..WHY? I am doing a FYP project that is different from the other 2... it seems interesting and hmmm tiring.
Whats wrong with people from china? Why do they posion the food!?????????? why. i sooo wanna eat calbury now.. the calbury tune keeps repeatign itself in my mind
i toured the outerspace at 11:02 PM
__i've been whisked away by shuicai__
; BeenW H I S K E D Away ;
Chloe
Ziyen
28th Jan
aquarius
; I reallybelieve in L O V E ;
love stonning
love swimming
love spending money
love going holidays
ultra love SC
; I reallyW I S H... ;
wish that i'll get a great job
wish for more time
wish for more travelling opportunities
wish that my friends stay happy
wish for more wishes cuz i was nice wishing for my friends..