I am mad. I am having flu. yet i went jogging. now i feel even more sick den this morning.
I am super, disgustingly irritated.eeyer. you have just won the most irritating person award. and i am already the more tolerating kinda person la. ALRIGHT. i think it is cuz i am like sick now. if not i will be a lot more toleratable can. OMG. does toleratable even exist in dictionaries??!?
Somehow. i think i am like a float, floating on the waves out at sea. with the wind and current taking me away. i am 2 mths away from graduation, it seems like the wind got stronger, blowing me all directions.
I am not one that resists changes. but. i am afraid to have tooo many changes at the same time. I am happy now. i don really want to change anything.
The waves are pushing me from one wave to another.
Will i reach the other end of these waves, and get washed up onto a sunny island again? I am seriously putting faith into the wind that promised to blow me towards the old, comfortable safety net i floated away from...and yet. i noe that is ridiculous. because. no one moves backwards in life. except Buttons.