Last first day at NTU.
It is really weird going to school from home.
It is really weird not walking the usual Hall-nie-cantA-scbe route.
I was thinking about the day before sch-reopening last yr. I was in my hall room, disturbing my neighbours.. the first day was also like today. BORING. but first day also meant. majong majong majong. slack slack slack.
It is so different now. My neighbours have graduated. I have moved out of hall. I travelled 1hr from home to school. I cant wear fbt and t shirt anymore.
Today is my official first day in NTU travelling from home.(in the past 4 yrs) The 179 queue was disgusting this morning and i bet will be disgusting for the rest of this yr.
I need time to get used to it. Goodbye convenience of having hall room. goodbye majong.
This is a picture of my 'convenience'. Bye bye
